الجمعة، 4 فبراير 2011

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams By Using Positive Affirmations




 

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams By Using Positive Affirmations

By Mark Sheldon Wong

Positive affirmations and positive thinking will serve as an inspiration for people or individuals in 
everyday life situations. If you just believe with your feelings and thoughts that if you picture something you can commit yourself to it.
If you are struggling with debt and living paycheck to paycheck, decide and admit that there was something wrong in your lifestyle and change your way of thinking. And when you change your way of thinking then you will realize that you have changed your daily actions. Try to teach yourself how to get out of debt. Positive affirmations have the power to do that for you.
"I see the greatness in all situations and seek what will bring me joy. I was born to live a joyous life!"


"All of my thoughts, plans and actions lead me straight to success"
Above affirmations is very powerful! read it everyday, and feed the words to your subconscious mind and there you will experience a self renewal and you will see great opportunities you had never thought you would have seen.
Believe what you wanted to be and create what you wanted to create. That's the power of positive thinking fueled with positive affirmations. With this you can program your self or anyone to do things you never expected to do and achieved it. Great opportunities you never see that you can have, and that's the power of affirmations. Even soldiers at war needs positive affirmations to carry out tasks. War propaganda like the Russians used or even the Germans used during the world war, they are an example of positive affirmations to encourage soldiers that they are winning the war. This enables them to continue their war campaign.
Changing the way you are thinking, can change your life. in a Positive way, that is wonderful!
"I know exactly who I am. My self confidence gravitates like minded people that expand my positive experiences!"

Research also shows that by programming your mindset with positive affirmation can also lead to good health and a stress free life. and it will also improves one self and the way he handles himself and others on his daily life.
Top 10 Most used Affirmation for improving ones self and goals:
1. I'm A Good Person
2. I Do What Is Right
3. I Admit My Mistakes
4. I Learn From Them
5. I'm Thoughtful
6. I'm True
7. I'm Loyal
8. I'm Deserving
9. I'm Happy
10. I'm the Best
The above are positive affirmations you can use daily to improve your self and confidence.




ليست هناك تعليقات: